Halong Legacy Cruise 11 cabins
Where: Halong city
Operating area: IS
Design concept: Vietnamese and traditional wooden style
Length: 31.5m / Width: 7m / Height: 8.5m
Deck 1: Guest cabins (07 superior cabins) and kitchen
Deck 2: Guest cabins (04 deluxe cabins) + Bar and restaurant
Average cabin size: 12 sqm
Sundeck: Large with tanning chairs
Cabins Facilities: Comfort bedding, Air-con, Private Bath, Hair Dry
Generator: Yanmar 4CH35,0307 (Air man); (Nippon Sharyo)
Cabin & Family Suite
- Total number of Deluxe Cabins: 11 cabins (7 deluxe cabins + 4 Deluxe seaview cabins)
- Passenger Capacity: 23
Cabin facilities: Comfort bed with linens, Air-con, Private Bath, and rustic rattan furnishings, lights, window with curtains and pictures
Our Deluxe cabin (12 m2) offers all the amenities necessary for you to feel comfortable: twin beds or a queen-size bed, air-conditioner, wall fan, refrigerator. Each features a picture window, providing added light and memorable views.
Designed International-standard cabin design with rich wooden interior, comfortable bedding with luxuriant linens and marble ensuite bathroom with Rainfall Shower.
The Family room (17.5m2) are located in the first section of the cruise and offer panoramic 180° views. It offers all the standard amenities of the Cabins - International-standard cabin design with rich wooden interior, comfortable bedding with luxuriant linens and marble ensuite bathroom with Rainfall Showers.
In addition to larger size Our rooms are designed and fitted to international standards, featuring a rich wooden decor, with large windows from which to enjoy the spectacular scenery of Halong Bay. The comfortable bedding and luxuriant linens ensure you are restful sleep in style. Large ensuite, marble bathrooms feature showers and deluxe towels and toiletries.
Restaurant & Bar
The restaurant settings, hospitable & well trained staff, calm water, x-breeze and the secret beauties of the bay which are unveiled will help bring sufficient moment of feelings & reality!
- Cuisine: Vietnamese Seafood & Various International Dishes
- Breakfast: 07:30 – 8:00 daily
- Lunch: 13:00 – 14:00 daily
- Dinner: 19:00 – 20:00 daily
- Seating capacity 30 passengers
Drinking time on Bar:
We have a convenient Bar on Legacy Cruise with many drinks. Our bartender can make the hundred kinds of cocktail and drinks. Serving you with professional way we hope to bring you the satisfaction time on boat. Come and try it.
Services and Facilities
- Shuttle Bus service Daily departure at 8:00-8:30 am from Hanoi with compliment bottle of water on bus
- Private Car service On request.
Check in time: 12:00 - 12:30 noon
Check out of room time: 09:30 am
Disembark time: 12:30 am
Individually controlled Air-Conditioning
Hot and Cold Shower
Services and Facilities
Reception (English and Vietnamese Speaking)
Themed Parties on request
Tai Chi exercise
Car Rental Service with Driver
Kayaking & Fishing equipment
On – Board Activities
Excursions to caves, grottos, beaches & fishing village
Cruising Events (by request)
Meetings & Conferences Wedding Ceremonies
Location: Legacy Sundeck, The Beaches in the Bay, Drum Cave, Ho Dong Tien Cave…
- Lunch on sundeck, at beaches
- Dinner on sundeck, at beaches, in cave.
Unique Routing Map
Legacy Cruise Routing:
- Halong Habour - Hoa Cuong Fishing Village - Titop Island - Luom Bo island - Lan Ha bay - Me Cung cave - Surprise cave - Luon Cave - Head man face - Dong Tien Lake cave - Males Cave - Virgin Cave - Pearl Farm - Fighting Cock rock - Dinh Huong Islet - Ba Hang Fishing Villages - Tuan Chau island - Halong Bay