HALONG CRUISE AND BIKE TOUR
Welcome to Halong Legacy Cruise and special tour. You will have chance to passing three bays: Halong bay and Lanha bay. Doing kayaking and swimming in the tranquil water of the ocean, cycling around Viet Hai village to experience the rural life of fisherman among the ocean...
Explore Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay With Halong Legacy CruiseTips: The best time to do this itinerary from Oct - April.
DAY 01: HALONG BIKING AND CRUISE TOUR: HANOI - HALONG BAY - FISHING VILLAGE - KAYAKING (L/D)
07h30 – 08h00: Pick up from your hotel. Depart for Halong city through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
10h15: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break
12h30: Arrive at Halong habour. Check-in on boat, enjoey welcome drinks.
Lunch is served while Cruise into Halong bay.
- Visit splendid Ba hang fishing village by small bamboo boat.
- Do kayaking by yourself to explore the transquil bay.
17h15: Back to the Legacy Cruise, cruising to Drum cave for docking.
Time for relaxing afternoon, make the most of sunbathing on deck. Enjoy the small party with fresh fruit and Vietnamese tea,
19h00: Dinner is served in the restaurant.
21h00: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar, dancing, karaoke; watch movie or ẹnjoy night fishing… Relax and spend a romantic night on board
Day 02: HALONG BIKING AND CRUISE TOUR: LAN HA BAY KAYAKING – VIET HAI VILLAGE BIKING TOUR (B/L/D)
06h30 – 07h00: Start your day with coffee, tea or a photo hunt.
07h00 – 08h30: Have breakfast on board.
08h30: Transfer to a Day Boat for a cruise to the Viet Hai village – small village in the middle of Cat ba national park – belong to Lanha bay.
10h30: Biking around Viet Hai village, cycling on the nice ways, passing small cave…You will have chance to explore the amazing culture of fisherman on the ocean. Trekking to visit Bat Cave…
12h30: back to the boat, have lunch and relax
The Day boat heading to the Dark and Bright cave area. You will have free time to do kayaking and swimming here from 14h00 – 16h00
16h15: Back to the Legacy Cruise for the second night.
DAY 03: HALONG BIKING AND CRUISE TOUR: HALONG & CAVE - BACK TO HABOUR (B/L)
Start your day with Taichi exercises or a photo hunt.
07h00: Breakfast, coffee and tea and served.
08h00: Visit Surprise cave - one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay.
Optional: You can visit Titop island where you can swim at the nice beach or climb up to the top & enjoy amazing Halong bay's panorama
09h15: Back to Legacy boat. Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. The Boat keep heading back to the habour through Thousands of limestone in the Halong bay.
10h45: An early lunch is served.
12h00: Arrive at the pier. Time to say goodbye to the crew
12h45: Return from Halong to Hanoi
14h30: Stopover on the way for soft break
Around 17h00: Arrive in Hanoi. Tour finish.
2 people sharing (double/twin)
Deluxe seaview on boat + deluxe garden view in monkey island
Family Room for 3 adults
3 pax (maximum)
- Children from 5 to 10 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
- Children under 5 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents
Peak season surcharge:
- 15% on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Year’s Eve.
- Under 05 yro: free of charge (sharing bed with parents, only one)
- 05-12 yro: Child Rate above adult cost (sharing cabin with parents, only one)
- Over 12 yro: Full adult’s cost (difference cabin)
- Private cabin with ensuite bathroom
- English Speaking Guide on board
- All meal on board as itinerary
- Cooking demonstration
- Kayaking or Small bamboo boat on the first day.
- Kayaking & Bike on the second day.
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
- 1 bottle of mineral water on boat
- Daily fresh fruit in rooms daily
- Tax, service charge, insurance on board
- Wifi's signal onboard is just available nearby Habour (mainland)
- Hot shower inside bed room: 24/24
- Shuttle bus per person round trip
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Private car (upon request)
- Additional drinks
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.
- This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. Please get final confirmation from our sales staff before your departure. Rates are subjected to changed without prior notice
- Promotion might apply, inclusions and exclusions might change – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A/C time on boat: After dinner - 7.00 A.M
- Drinks onboard are a bit pricey. But please deeply understanding that we had to pay over VAT tax, please check the menu before buying